Thursday, July 15, 2010

Worst Haircut Ever and 31 MPG

So the title says it all...

Her name was Donna and she was a really nice woman except that she messed up. So much so that the haircut was free... So I'm 2 for 3: My head feels like I just got a haircut, I didn't have to pay for it. The only complain is I look like a weirdo. Well and then there was the fact that all conversation with her kept coming back to how she had lots of friends from all different backgrounds and was a really open minded person. This must have come up 8 times (on her own accord). Then when the haircut was ruined she tells me that when she worked in Louisiana, she would always send the Black people to the black hairdresser in the shop, not be cause she is a racist, but because she knew they would get what they wanted from someone who knew their hair. I guess I'm too light skinned for this woman, cause she dove right in, head first, no helmet or hesitation.

Ok, so ut was my fault for going to get a haircut at Walmart. The thing is that I didn't go there... I woke up there LOL. So it was a no brainer since I've been on the lookout for the last 3 days.

Anyway, she didn't even let me tip her. It took her an hour and fifteen minutes.

I just filled up on gas in Ovando, Montana on my way to Glacier NP via Kalispell, MT.


Look it up on a map.

Ill fill you in about the last few days when I stop next...

1 comment:

  1. Well, now you know that there's at least one thing you shouldn't do in a Walmart! It grows back. It doesn't look too bad. Safe travels.

    ReplyDelete