Monday, December 28, 2009

Shopping for a bike/cargo rack for my car = Not so fun...

The rest of the story is here... Edit: And its getting good, so check out the link you just past to see my rack solution as it stands right now.

This is a photo (above) of what I have to walk by and look at constantly reminding me that I need to resolve the rack situation asap so I can figure out how much real room I have and test it. That will then let me narrow down what I'm actually going to bring. Thanks to Ed (my sister's husband) for loaning me the Thule part you see attached to the upside down bike. This might also be Max's first appearance on the blog, but we'll give him a full treatment in a full post soon.

I'd feel a lot better if I had the sublet situation nailed down, but so far I have just written the ad and circulated it to a few friends for feedback.

Stay tuned for the ad... And if you are interested in what happens on the rack, watch the thread I created (link above).

PS post and photo are all from my blackberry.

No comments:

Post a Comment