Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Woo Hoo! Found My Keys

So something that I was too embarrassed to discuss has resolved itself. I lost my keys, in the car, when I was at shenondoah... Although I did spend about 1/2 hour outside of the car looking, I knew based on the circumstances, that they were in the car.

On my fourth search in five days, I found them under my seat. WTF!

I had a backup and when I lost them, the car was already unlocked (by me) so I had access to the interior, but then there was the issue of not having keys to the roof box. It was a wacko situation to resolve in the parking lot of the woods, but I came though and actually didn't think about it too much for the remainder of my visit to Shenondoah.

And now I can vacuum the car without worrying about the hose finding them for me.

And if anyone has any ideas on how I can avoid sitting at McDonald's for 3hrs for one video to upload, please let me know!!! Thx

I'm off to enjoy daylight for a bit as I think I might be sitting at McD's again tonight :)

1 comment:

  1. Well for me I'm thinking Iphone-- Mort gave me his to try and I'm in Iphone love.

    ReplyDelete